Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE wedding of the year: KATHI & MARKUS (Saturday part II)


I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
I am
The luckiest

(Ben Folds - The luckiest)

The most important event took place this afternoon & evening! GUE's nephew got married. Here we want to show first paparazzi fotos of this lovely event (before newspapers and other media will show).

Liebe Kathi,
Lieber Markus,

wir freuen uns, daß Ihr diesen Schritt gegangen seid und dass wir an dieser Feier mit dabei sein durften. Ihr seid scheinbar wirklich Glückspilze, die einander gefunden haben und es war berührend und spannend, Euch in der Kirche diesen Bund fürs Leben schliessen zu sehen. Das lag an Euch und natürlich auch an der besonderen Organisation dieses Festes, zu dem wir Euch speziell beglückwünschen möchten.

Den Lebensweg zu zweit zu beschreiten ist nicht immer einfach, aber die Sterne erreicht man nur gemeinsam!

Wir wünschen Euch alles Glück dieser Welt - werdet glücklich und lasst uns gelegentlich daran teilhaben.

Seda & Gue

Kathi & Markus - just married

Proud parents with the married couple
another happy couple
Do you know this lovely person?
A first dance or a signal who wears the breeches?

without words .....

No comments:

Post a Comment